Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Kweeny Beasting Update.

I know it's been a while, but I've been really busy, not to mention fighting off flares and other body bullshit. Sometimes I get really tired of everything being so hard. Every simple little action. Like getting up to get a drink, or dealing with mundane shit like my neighbors cutting down trees so I cant record and I get a delightful asshole headache. Like I need one of those on top of everything.

I guess if I am honest, I haven't wanted to post here because I dont want to complain about my life. And it seems to me like I come here to complain. I don't mean for that to be the case. I want to help others who might be on a similar journey, to show them at the very least that they aren't alone with these chronic illness struggles.

So here's some shit I am proud of doing recently, to show you that no matter how shitty it gets, you can still do things to better your world. Sometimes, they come in the most unexpected of places.


I re-started my youtube channel recently! I got quite a few videos on there too. I am having a blast learning new things, and it can be very stressful sometimes too. I made making videos a part of my life. My friends are very understanding if I say I can't do something, and I appreciate all the support I have been given. I wanted to do this for years, so I am proud I finally did it. Here;s the link if you like horror and weirdness: https://www.youtube.com/user/KweenyTodd

I have been coping mostly well with everything. I get frustrated a lot still, but I don't hang on to it. I use it to find creative solutions to my problems now. I am a strong person, but even I need a hand sometimes. I can't do everything as much as I want to. I can however, work on the things I love and make them the best I can offer. Dropping the comparisons to others as much as I can helps me focus on myself more. I'm not interested in serious relationships with anyone romantically. There is something rather freeing in it. Knowing I am strong enough without BULLSHIT PEOPLE in my life is freeing. I'm not apologizing anymore for how I live my life. And I am not tolerating abusive people either.

I am very picky who I hold close, and I am honored I have so many awesome supporters, viewers, and friends. I love ya all Monsterkids. You know who you are. ;)

Anyhow, hope this quick update lets you all in on what I've been doing and how I am coping. Today is a hard day, but I am not letting that stop me. I have lots of hard days. Some no one hears about. Because sometimes, you need to take care of your own mess before you can help anyone else with theirs.

Remember that. It's not selfish to learn better self care and worth.

I won't make the same mistakes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment