Because Ty is a yappy mother fucker...
Ty laughs as his eyes gleam in the shadows
...Ahem...So I figured those of you who are curious would want to read this. Curious minds like riddles, yes?
Enjoy the riddle that is Kweeny Todd's Brain kiddiessss...
---
Ty: Even beasts cry, for the record.
Friend: I love you.
Ty: You can come hang out whenever! We have to be quiet after 9pm though as Bear sleeps...pause I love you too.
I try to dance and sing...
Friend: Kisses and hugs. Fuckingly long day...
Dancing when metal heads sing is damaging to the body...Like..."Pain me for my music, bitch!"
Ze grins and kisses me.
Ty: Don't care! I laugh manically as I lean in to kiss hir back.
Whoa man...Another hallucination hits, this time it's HER. My hag of a mother. A creature more fowl than any seen on Elivra's late night shows...
"My mom just helped me clean my pipe!"
Whhhhhhhooooooaaaassss!
Up until now Horror has been Love.
That is why I love people! Not because I am someone special...I just love them. For their flaws. For their beuty. For the moments they make this crappy existence worth living! Because without them, I would have gone mad decades ago.
*sobs*
I'm gonna die...
I will miss you...
And with that, the prince of clowns siiiighs long and deep. He closes his tired, worn out eyes as he realizes one important thing.
This was meant to happen. All along.
He was warned. All the Shards were.
And with that last thought Ty finally let's go and dies. Finally. Victor emerges from Ty's lifeless corpse, ready to get some work done.
Black eyes look at the Friend above and flash red, as he grins with razor teeth...
Rows upon rows of them.
All perfectly clean and sterile.
He adjusts his lab coat and pushes up his black rimmed glasses, "See you later, Friendsssss."
Friend Chuckles: Uh huh. Seroquel?
Victor responds with a half drunk, half mad smile, "Yuuup!"

No comments:
Post a Comment