There's nothing wrong with me right?
I mean, I can just sit in my garage, like a normal person, and not freeze to death.
When the weather outside is like spring.
And just sitting in my covered garage, makes my hands burn and turn red.
And I shiver. In my "cold" garage.
This is normal.
This pain is all in my head.
Or when I try to go to sleep...
And my body begins to spasm.
Not a mere tremor.
A spasm...
My muscles are literally at war with themselves trying to rip apart my body.
Trying to rip apart my sanity.
But nothing is wrong.
Move along now humans.
The wolf isn't changing. Isn't shredding herself apart from the inside out.
She can't.
Because we won't let her.
A few mere words will make the whole experience of my pain irrelevant.
I can have my story rewritten for me by science.
Because science is always right.
They know better than the werewolves
What lycanthropy feels like.
Because they have medicine
For pain reduction.
If I could control what was happening to me
Don't you think I WOULD?
Don't you think that maybe,
Just maybe,
This one patient isn't the asshole you think all patients are?
Maybe this one actually is suffering
And wants you to do your job as healer...
Are there any real healers left?
Because please, I want one who says my experiences are real
And effect the WHOLE of me.
Not just parts.
No comments:
Post a Comment