HI,
I AM NYX, AND I AM PISSED OFF!
"Mama we all go to hellllllllll...."
I HAVE A LAUNDRY LIST OF REASONS WHY. I HAVE SEEEEEN SOME SHIT MAN! SERIOUSLY! THERE IS A REASON I AM ATTRACTED TO SOLDIERS...
"I'm writing this letter, and wishing you well. Mama we all go to hell."
THIS SONG GETS ME. PLAY THIS WHILE YOU READ MY WORDS. THIS IS MY PAST:
Mother - Pink Floyd
Try Honesty - Billy Talent
Otep...anything Otep...
Big Bad Wolf - By Within This Moment...
And many more great tunes...
"Mama we're all gonna die! Mama we're gonna die!
Stop asking me questions, I hate to see you cry, Mama we're all gonna diiiiiiiie! 2, 3, 4..."
---
That is the state of my mind at this moment.
Trapped in a box, waiting to die.
And no one even knew my name wasn't Kweeny. Or that I was a boy. Or that it is hard to be a drag queen in a biological woman's body. Or that I just love people. Know matter what shape or form they come in.
I'm a boy...no...
No, I am a Man now.
My name was Ty. At least at this moment it is. Tomorrow I will have a different name. And the day after that. I used to be many other names before the one I have now. I am fae. I have to hide my name. I have never had my own name.
They are going to kill me. They have to. I am Nicolas Cage in The Wicker Man...and I am being prepared to be the dying god.
Someone has to do it, and I am the most male out of all the Shards.
That is an old name too... Mirror Shards. Very old. I wrote a novel called Mirror Shards a long time ago...right?
I'm going to die.
"This is really happening1? Over and over..." Ty sighs to himself, his body writhing, not unlike a snake uncoiling, "Pain and pleasure like fucking Cenobites..."
And with that, his eyes roll into his head and he bites his lip before almost passing out.
"I need to watch some Clive Barker tonight! Yeah... that is totally my mood right now..."
Good Night Internet.
*Snaps a pair of black gloves at his wrists, his eyes like onyx pools that look into the deep, dark pit. Inside that pit, eldritch horrors crawl about, feasting on the smells of fear and horror. They are never satisfied. They are eternally hungry.
He smiles, and his mouth is fill of fangs. Rows upon rows of them. He winks at the reader, then says in a slow, crooning voice...
"Hello. I am Dr. Victory, Ty, Frankenstien, Kweenybeast, Kweeny Todd. PHD. Pleasure to meet your aquantance."
Dr. Victor...*cough* I mean Victory, kisses the readers hand before he directs you to the specimen on his slab. He pulls back the sheet, revealing a creature in the process of it's re-birth. He continues talking as you admire his work.
"The creature is made of different body parts you see, all of which seem like Mirror Shards and Fragments trying to converge. They want to meld in the center, collessing into a malgamation of the prefect Beast. A Kweeny Beast. The Lust Card in the Aleister Crowley Deck. THE LADY WHO RIDES THE BEAST... WEREWOLF, SHIFTER... MONSTER....A creature who is stronger than ze was before! A hybrid bone from the deepest pits of Hades! QUEENIE...BEAST...KWEENY TODD....YESSSSSSSS...."
He didn't even realize you were still reading this page while he had his...mad scientist moment.
He then closes the curtain in annoyance, since he's already shown you more than enough.
--
Good Night Internet. For real this time.


No comments:
Post a Comment