I see her eyes in the dark. My siren, her voice, a deep hiss of pleasure as she curls around me, wrapping scales around my entire torso. I feel it grip around my legs, my arms, my head. I am almost suffocating it's too tight. But then my eyes roll back. I feel like I am drowning, and I don't care. In the most exquisite, hissing voice her mouth finds my ear and laps at it with a forked tongue. Her breath is hot against my flesh, causing me to shiver all over, "It's okay baby. I'm here. I will make the pain go away..."
She grabs my cock and not gently. Her talons coil around it, until she is digging into flesh. I cry out, tears streaming down my face, but I don't use my safe word. Not yet. I haven't even cum yet.
I bite my lip and my eyes plead with her. She doesn't care.
She just continues to jerk me off. She rolls her hand around the tip of my penis, and I go fucking nuts. I curl my toes, my head falls back, and I grit my teeth. It hurts so fucking bad, but GOD DAMN IT DON'T STOP! My mind screams at my Demon Queen, and all I hear in the back of my head is a soft, sultry chuckle, "Don't give up yet. There's more..."
She plucks some exotic, aphrodisiac fruit from a tree within Lord Bearington's mind and starts feeding me the slices. She peels it and does everything right, treating me like I am a Greek god. I sigh deeply in bliss. It's all I ever wanted. To be pampered. To let go of the cage I keep my Beast in. I want this moment to never end. At the same time, I am in the depths of hell.
She doesn't stop. No...she makes sure I eat the ENTIRE thing. Every last bite, down my gullet. I feel full enough to burst, and at the same time Fever Ray is playing in the back of my mind as my Predator/Sadist persona Fucks me.
No, she doesn't fuck me. She makes LOVE to me.
This is self love. This is how I do self love! I am a sexy ethical slut! I am very choosy who I bed with, but I am more than happy to bed many people. That is why I am poly. No other reason.
I am not alone. Even when I am silent in a room.
I have my head mates to take care of me.
Ty rolls his eyes back into his skull and dies like a phoenix, for the 100th time tonight. After the fire goes out his wings go back to raven black. The spiral goes ever downward into hell.
Fucking powerful. No pun intended.
ReplyDelete