Monday, February 23, 2015
Kweeny's Pain Journal...No Ty's Pain Journal...
Everyone who knows who I am, knows what I am.
And I won't apologize for that.
I will however apologize for any wrongdoings I did. I own those. Every offensive, horrible detail. Sometimes I am the Lisa Lampenelli of horror. My mouth shoots off and I just...
Break people like mirrors.
33 years of bad luck anyone?
Maybe the bad luck spell has dried up. Maybe I can truly start to live my Semi-charmed kind of life Sugar Ray promised me...
"I want something else...to get me through this...life... baby..."
I'm sorry if I ever hurt you.
I don't need this journal anymore.
I dont want to die!!!
Sincerely,
Kweeny Todd: The Chronic Werewolf.
Mirror Shards.
PS: I am still going to write more things. I have a book that is just begging for editing. I'm sure once I feel better I can edit the Personal Myth I wrote a while back.
Guess what it's called?
I love all my spoonies. All of them. Even the bitchy Haters. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



More writing? Book editing? I approve! :)
ReplyDelete