I guess that is the question huh?
Well, I know I need to write. That's a thing I do. I write all the time. And I haven't had a personal blog in a long time.
I think now is the time to revisit that.
But I don't want this to turn out like other blogs I have had. If I wanted to whine about my problems, I'd go outside and howl at the moon. Plus, that's not how I do things. I rage more than whine. But still, sometimes the darkness can be deafening with it's silence.
I'm tired of all the silence. I am more silent than anyone I know even realizes. You have no idea the crazy shit I keep from people.
No, I want this to be someplace I can use to help me chronicle all this weird shit I am going through. There is a lot of it. I never asked for any of it. But it's my responsibility. And I need to own it.
Every last painful, horrible detail of it.
And maybe, just maybe, when people read this mess I write, they might find solace and comfort in it. Maybe even get inspired to help themselves if they too are going through their own version of hell.
Because living with multiple afflictions can feel isolating. It's hard, depressing, and seems to linger longer than the good times. It makes you feel like you are lost in a forest, and your demons will eat you if you don't find a way out. No one should be alone with that shit.
No one.
So what can you expect from reading this? Swear words, introspection, weirdness, humor, and sometimes random geeky nonsense. Because that is a big part of what I do. No reviews here. Just the low down dirty mess of what I am going through as I try to find healing and self awareness.
Most of all, you can expect honesty from me. All I have left sometimes is that.
So stretch out your paws and curl up. This wolf is about to get chronic.
And I don't mean in the 420 sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment