Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Tyrone Williams died today at 1:50am. I worked on him all night. I have been working on him for days hoping I could salvage his fragile little mind.,,

sighs 

And let the recording show that Tyrone Williams is a play on Tirone Williams. Robin Williams. Alice Cooper. Father. Tirone for the adopted father who beat the living piss out of the subject and chained the Host up like a dog. Forced her to sit on the floor like a mutt. Force fed her, threatened her life on several occasions..."

looks at Ty's chart and makes a tisk tisk noise with his tongue.

He knew he had to die so myself and the "girls" could live....

 tosses the chart to one side and sighs heavily

I always found it strange how he called Nyx a "girl" in the story of our life. I'm talking about Mirror Shards, not the one you think of as Kweeny Todd! Ty didn't do that for Mama Jaxx! No one tells the hoodoo Mama what to do! chuckles and winks Demona will kick your ass if you try... a hint of a smile peaks from his gums and you see the fangs flash I am a creature older than any of them. Older than time itself... And I know the secrets to rebirth...

I am the Phoenix Maker. It's like a King Maker but more potent...

"Clive Baker would be proud."  He chuckles delightedly and then turns on a small TV at his work station. The black and white shit-box hums with electric light. On a long wooden slab, Victor lays out his special tools. The bone Saw. The teeth pliers. The Scalpel. And much, much worse still...

Victor puts down the tape recorder and looks you dead in the face, black eyes full of tentacles and galaxies. Swirling Nexuses of dank wonder. Too much for mortal eyes.

"Now if you excuse me, I have some work to do..."

Victor nods his head at you leave, shooing the reader away with his surgical, black-gloved handSSsss. Under those hands, Ty's body lies empty and pale.

Black eyes are devoid of stars now. Ty sees no stars anymore. Just empty, all-consuming black.

The same void that lives within Victors eyes.

Victor's eyes shine with a dark light, burning like hot coals.

Everything is going to be jussssst fiiiiiinnnnneeeeee...

I dunno who drew this but it is FANTASTIC.


No comments:

Post a Comment