Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kweeny Says: Hey You, Reading This Blog...

You know I didn't just start this blog for only me right?

You do know that don't you?

I really wasn't trying to keep it a secret. I really wanted you to see this.

Because I do think some people might find comfort in my voice. My experiences. My crazy "Made for TV movie" kind of life!

(A phrase coined from the lovely and talented Pattie of Lupus Interrupted. Her blog is a great inspiration for me. She just doesn't get covered in blood and rock out like a Gothic David Bowie like I do...*shrug*

I dunno WHY I have to do that, because I also have a Viking Queen, a werewolf, and many, many other faces...)

*cough* Anyhow, So I wanted you to know the truth.

Because if there is one thing I am exceptionally good at, it's telling the truth as I see it.

So thank you for reading. And don't be afraid to share your experiences with me. I would LOVE to hear them. They make me feel less alone. They make me feel like I am connected to a bunch of bad ass geeks, freaks and super weirdos. You are ALL important to me. From the Larper friends, to the kinky friends, to the math geeks, to the goth and metal kids, to the horror fans who dream of being more than just fans...

All of you. All of you are welcome here. Tell me your stories. And feel free to listen to mine and feel some peace.

You aren't alone. We are -all- outcasts and monster-kids.

I made an awesome blanket fort of metal music, skulls and Tardis blankets, with my plush werewolf. We can show the movie, "Nightmare Before Christmas", while we cuddle together in the blanket fort and color.

I will share my monster coloring books with you. And you can let me color in your ponies book.

You are all welcome. Come have a seat with me and dream for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment