Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Kweeny's Pain Journal's Greatest Hits: The Movie HORNS...

I think I am going to die.

No, all of -us- are going to die.

SSsshhhiiit,,,,I thought I had more time.

I don't just want 70 years.

I want eternity.

I want to be a vampire, but I can't be.

I just cant.

I am a WEREWOLF.

And because of that...I can't stay in this realm forever.

I am made of Dreams.

I am a Destroyer Force Angel

I am above and below...

The Alpha and the Omega.

Mirror Shards.

Kweeny....

Queenie.

Good bye Livejournals.

Good Bye Internet...where I could escape my head and heart and just be...

Freeeeeeeee.

Queenie sighs with Reilly and finishes hir movie.


Thiiissssss Will Never End Cuz I Want Mooooorrrreee...

Moooreeee Give me Moooore Give me Moreeeeee.

Aaaaahhhhaaaahhhaahhahahhha...if I had a voice I'd sing...

*chuckles darkly and closes the curtain, dark eyes like coals gleaming from the shadows*

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment